Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A nice lap around The green hell

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by AlexG
Pirelli Trofeo R
how they compared to Michelins.Do they last ok? (standard Trofeo was not so good tire to last)

Old 09-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
AlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond repute
So far not too bad, but Nurburgring is not to hard on the tyre.The treadwear is 80 on the Michelin and 60 on the Pirelli But, the grip is very good!

Here is a video of the previous lap, I do think this would have been faster without all the traffic..

Old 09-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Hi Alex,

Sorry for the question - why do you mention in beginning of the video - "7:16"...youre not telling me that youre doing a 7:16 on the ring?..only two seconds of the factory drivers in a 918??

If you are the genius to to this - I'll send you a bottle of champagne right there..

Old 09-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
AlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi Alex,

Sorry for the question - why do you mention in beginning of the video - "7:16"...youre not telling me that youre doing a 7:16 on the ring?..only two seconds of the factory drivers in a 918??

If you are the genius to to this - I'll send you a bottle of champagne right there..
It is only the BTG time.. not full lap. Need to add 22 sec for the full lap. :-)
No need for any champagne before I cut the time a lot more :-)

Old 09-22-2012, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished road
Nice! I was also at GT Events EVO Pretty sure I have some cool videos of the GT2's/GT3's. I'll make a Youtube video soon.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Hi Alex,do you have stock suspension?

Old 09-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 997 GT3
Hi Alex,do you have stock suspension?
Yes, everything stock. Except Endless brake pads and Pirelli Trofeo R.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:04 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Manuma
Hahahhahah great CAR!
But not faster than a normal GT2
:-)

Great to meet you!

I am going back for the destination on 8th of October.

Manu

Haha I remember you car ! I was there too ! You went pass throught the black CGT at the time a knowledge of mine was offered 3 laps as a passenger in the cgt. They tried to keep up with you but couldn't and the guy I know was so sick that at the end while getting out of the car his skin color wentt from black to green, and a few seconds later his breakfast was back in his helmet and on the tarmac of the parking lot haha
Well done ! Cool car too !

Old 09-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Manuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond repute
With my car is much easier to go fast as I have better tyres and if I crash I spend much less than with the carrera gt.
So it's almost impossible to find a supercar going as fast as a gt2.

If I will ever go with the Enzo I will see how it fells with it.

Alex btw, if you find any pics around can you post the link please?

It was full of guys taking pictures and I can't find anything online.