Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

918 Spyder on Nordschleife and the road!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished road
918 Spyder on Nordschleife and the road!

16/17/18 September, I was at the GT Events EVO (AWESOME EVENT btw!) and saw no less than 5 918 Spyders! Journalists were able to get a passenger ride. I saw Chris Harris and Harry Metcalfe there aswell so expect a video or review soon from these guys.

I have filmed the 918 Spyder on the Nordschleife and it's driving pretty fast so you can hear engine sound! Also some scenes on the road in the German countryside

Last edited by Mike360; 09-18-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great work Mike!

Old 09-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for posting!

Old 09-18-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for sharing...

Regards

Old 09-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
3RS4.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tks for posting. Note what's ahead of it at 1:05.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 3RS4.0
Tks for posting. Note what's ahead of it at 1:05.
You're the first one to "find" the F40

Old 09-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
YES one of my favorite cars! I love it, much respect and thanks for posting.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Old 09-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
great work & thanks for sharing !

Old 09-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Mixtape
YES one of my favorite cars! I love it, much respect and thanks for posting.
No problem! I wasn't such a fan of the 918 at first. I just love the Carrera GT with the V10 and thought the 918 couldn't live up to expectations I had of the CGT successor. But it looks beautiful when you see it driving on street!

Quick Reply: 918 Spyder on Nordschleife and the road!