Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can I ask a favor from one of Teamspeeds greatest photoshopers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You don't think gloss black highlights would be nicer?

Old 09-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sure?

Attached Images   
Old 09-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

It's you car, mate. Just saying that last image is my favourite. Blacked out wheels on a car like that just doesn't do it for me.

Definitely go silver on the calipers as well.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 09-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Keep gold wheels.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Interesting. This forum say don't go black. Uk forum says go black? The question is would I go back?

Old 09-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Black is shit with blue IMO.

Keep it classic. No decals, only on the rear + GT2 RS style on door.
Silver wheels, silver front scoop & silver mirrors.
Aqua blue side skirts.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 09-20-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Black is classic, but also a bit played out. Great for hiding dirt on track wheels, but black also hides the beauty of the design me thinks.

Blue gold most rare non pts color combo and commands small premium over grey and white I believe.

Always regretted not getting blue..
Had 3 white GT3's in a row, probably end up with yet another white one....

Old 09-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Last or third, but for me the last.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
pjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enough
Leave it alone

Old 09-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by pjt118ies
Leave it alone
This is what I'm thinking now, blue and champagne , sans graphics. Loverly!

Quick Reply: Can I ask a favor from one of Teamspeeds greatest photoshopers?