Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This happens when you give your car to your girlfriend.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by PorscheBoy
good excuse to replace with 4.0 glad she's alright and sorry about the car man
I have already started searching for a 4.0 ;-)

Originally Posted by 911Boy
Stanced!!
Hahaha, in a way you're right..!

Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
When I saw that RS, spec'd exactly how I'd order mine in the two best color combos, I made this face that looked something like the face you would make if you farted and burped at the same time. And it was stuck there for a good 15 to 20 seconds longer than it should have.

Glad everyone is OK, but damn... why couldn't this have been a Camry or something...
Her previous car was a full tuned APR '10 Audi TT RS..! That was really the last time that i gave her my car......

Best

Old 09-18-2012, 10:36 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
So... she's used to understeer with a turbo, and not snap oversteer with N/A and MPSCs? No doubt that's a big handling and behavior change. Unfortunately, I can't say I'm too surprised this happened.

Regardless, happy to hear she's ok and PUMPED to hear a 4.0 is possibly on the horizon!

Old 09-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes i know DBV. The change is really big and needs familiarity with the car. The good news is that she is alright. Incidentally the only GT3 RS 4.0 i found is in Germany and it is all white.. I'm looking for black for first choice BUT NO WHITE. Maybe silver with orange wheels and accents.

Name:  7nd3l.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  503 Bytes

Best

Old 09-18-2012, 03:24 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
^^THAT is a hot RS!^^

Old 09-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Yes i know but unfortunately it's not mine. I will search againg tomorrow. I was thinking the GT2 RS too but i don't want a turbo...

Best

Old 09-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
white rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 430 Scuderia
Yes i know DBV. The change is really big and needs familiarity with the car. The good news is that she is alright. Incidentally the only GT3 RS 4.0 i found is in Germany and it is all white.. I'm looking for black for first choice BUT NO WHITE. Maybe silver with orange wheels and accents.

Best
Porsche : 911 2dr Cpe GT3 in Porsche | eBay Motors

Here's a black 4.0 on ebay.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute
That will buff right out. No worries.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Oh my God. It looks stunning. It's exactly as I want it..! I will check it.

Thanks White Rock.

Best

Old 09-19-2012, 05:27 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry that your imaginary girlfriend crashed your imaginary car. Next time maybe use a picture of a crash that isn't from 2009, and that hasn't been on Wrecked Exotics for quite some time . . .

Old 09-19-2012, 10:40 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jox
Sorry that your imaginary girlfriend crashed your imaginary car. Next time maybe use a picture of a crash that isn't from 2009, and that hasn't been on Wrecked Exotics for quite some time . . .
Maybe he's just a little slow and it took him a while to post...

Looks like someone awoke the sleeping Jox...

Quick Reply: This happens when you give your car to your girlfriend.