Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After market pipes for GT3 3.8 RS

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
After market pipes for GT3 3.8 RS

I'm considering some new pipes for the rs.
These guys keep coming up as the best:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gt3...w=1024&bih=672
Any other alternatives worth recommending?

Old 09-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Europipe is worth looking into too.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
What is you goal?
Weight reduction?
Sound?

Akro is out of my price range, plus I seem to crack everything eventually.
Had a Sharky bypass, has side muffler delete with both Ti and Steel center and now have M&M center and side muffler bypass.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
PM Tips and ask him to come in here....

Old 09-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GrayTT
PM Tips and ask him to come in here....
How do I do that?

Old 09-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 20C4S
Europipe is worth looking into too.
Thanks will do, need to find a uk dist.

Old 09-16-2012, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
What is you goal?
Weight reduction?
Sound?

Akro is out of my price range, plus I seem to crack everything eventually.
Had a Sharky bypass, has side muffler delete with both Ti and Steel center and now have M&M center and side muffler bypass.
Not fussed about weight as will make bugger all difference really . All about sound, but need it to still be ok for euro track days.

Old 09-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
dont bother with akra. I have the full GMG setup, fantastic sound and performance with the headers with 200cell race cats. The sound is out of this world.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Do you know a site that sell them?
Finding gt3 zorsts seems to be a nightmare!

Old 09-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
The nicest sound I have heard is Sharky center exhaust with the flaps permanently unplugged...
If you plug in the flaps is is pretty quiet but you get that artificial on and off. I daily drove it unplugged, no problem. You should pass most dB restricted tracks, but I don't know in Europe..

I switched to M&M side muffler delete for weight savings. Sounds also good, but no more flap option and not as nice as a Sharky..

Quick Reply: After market pipes for GT3 3.8 RS