Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

track day....

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
track day....

besides the normal cup, 2RS, and fcars, this time its the 1st test for the formula abarths.
and i love it!!!

it was my first time in anything close to this, and was very surprised its relatively easy to drive, i didnt stall or spin but my lap times were far from the track record which was also set by this very car.
I was something like 30 seconds off, but really enjoyed the whole experience, seeing the wheels and suspension pieces plus the tiny steering wheel with the displays makes me think i was driving a f1 car.
I definitely imagined i was schumacher by lap3.

hope to do more of this, it definitely make my fcars feel like big yachts. pretty sure i'll never drive my street cars on the track after this.
Everything just feels much better more direct and much faster with no roll of course. But the race suit/full hans, and getting in and out of the car is a real hassal.

Name:  IMG_5476.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  117.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5481.jpg
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  IMG_5482.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  92.9 KB

Name:  IMG_5498.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  93.6 KB

Name:  IMG_5525.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  101.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5530.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  97.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5533.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  99.1 KB

Name:  IMG_5559.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  89.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5566.jpg
Size:  89.1 KB

Name:  IMG_5572.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  91.3 KB

Name:  IMG_5574.jpg
Size:  102.6 KB

Name:  IMG_5588.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  84.1 KB

Name:  IMG_5592.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  84.9 KB

Name:  IMG_5594.jpg
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  IMG_5597.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  81.3 KB

Old 07-20-2012, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
More pics of the girls please!

Old 07-20-2012, 07:10 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Is that where you export your t-shirts from in the first pic?

Old 07-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Is that where your daddy exports the t-shirts from in the first pic?
Fixed.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-20-2012, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
John - you lead an interesting life my dude. And that is cool you had so much fun - but can someone school me on the fact that the GT2RS doesnt have full leather? Are they all that way?!

Old 07-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that GT2RS looks amazing. Girls aswell!