Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 2011 PTS Guards Red GT3RS

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RedRSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Question WTB: 2011 PTS Guards Red GT3RS

I hope this isn't violating protocol, but there have been at least two Paint To Sample (PTS) guards red GT3RS's with silver wheels pictured in this GT forum, and I would like to talk with the owners to discuss a possible purchase, immediately or down the road. Can anyone provide good contact info, thank you?

My Red RS America has been a truly amazing and capable car, but I am ready for a new platform!

TIA

Eric

Old 06-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome. Even if this is your first post I don't think there is anything wrong with this. I want to see many pics of this car as well

Old 06-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

Old 06-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to the Team.

Good luck in your search!

Old 06-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Banned
alter.walter is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 06-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alter.walter
That was posted in 2010, though.

But yes, stunning car.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:12 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
First a proper intro,then you gotta get to play,Sir

Welcome to TS!

Don`t be shy to post some pics of your stable!

Old 06-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Banned
alter.walter is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by GreenLantern
That was posted in 2010, though.

But yes, stunning car.
Yes, I know. But they likely know who has it.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
You can also scroll through this list to see how many GR cars are out there.

Porsche 911 (997) GT3 RS Registry - VIN list

Old 06-15-2012, 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
The other was sold in Dallas. I believe it's still in the Dallas area. Park Place had the car because I spec'd the order. Belonged to Crash for some time and he parted with it. It hasn't surfaced in a while. Won't be easy to find.

Quick Reply: WTB: 2011 PTS Guards Red GT3RS