Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 2011 PTS Guards Red GT3RS

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RedRSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks; I thought I had posted a couple of times a while back, but maybe after a while the counter resets. Anyway, I realize that this will be a tough find, but a guards red GT3RS is the only car I want to replace my Red RSA and I I'm hoping this network will help. There may actually be at least three guards red with silver wheels (while I'd prefer a 2011, I would also take a 2010): there is the one cited from Park Place in Dallas, and two that were ordered from Conshohocken (sp?) Porsche in PA. I believe that the one Isringhausen sold was actually one of these two, and the other was sold by Conshohocken Porsche and is still in the PA area. I tried asking the sales manager to forward my contact info to the owner, but I never heard from anyone. Here's hoping I can find one of them!

PS Not sure my RSA is allowed/proper in the GT group, but when I return from Italy in a few weeks I'll post a photo in my signature.

Last edited by RedRSA; 06-15-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here's one for sale in Texas:

2011 Porsche 911 GT2, $239,900 - Cars.com

EDIT: Didn't see your last post citing this one. Nvm.

Last edited by ArDs; 06-16-2012 at 05:15 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:56 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
that`s a GT2,..he`s looking for a 3RS

Old 06-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I wanted to say same thing. It was guys 16th post or something and didn't want to be mean. That 2 is sold anyway.

Old 06-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It says GT2 in the title but it is a GT2RS. Regardless, that's my bad, I misread the the title of the thread.

Old 06-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
member JAMS has a gem GR 3.8. don't think he's selling but it's a rare color to hunt anyway. worth a shot.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RedRSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks; I'll search JAMS' contact info and at least reach out to him. Really want an RS, but like has been pointed out, it is a tough/limited search.

I believe there is a member that knows the owner in PA; I think it was this member that posted a photo of it in the photos section (but it would take forever to find the pic again). If he reads this thread, I would very much appreciate him contacting me. Thank you!

Old 06-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Just to annoy you

Just sold here:

TOP 555 LTD : 997 GT3 RS 3.8 GENERATION II

Old 06-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Just to annoy you

Just sold here:

TOP 555 LTD : 997 GT3 RS 3.8 GENERATION II
That is a perfect spec GT3RS

Old 06-18-2012, 08:52 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
member JAMS has a gem GR 3.8. don't think he's selling but it's a rare color to hunt anyway. worth a shot.
Has Jams car got the little 3.8 decal on the drivers door?

Quick Reply: WTB: 2011 PTS Guards Red GT3RS