Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Joining the Club - My new (to me) GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Jan. Yes, it's a factory cage.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
pure insanity buddy you're making me miss my GT3.

Congrats again and hurry up and get it so I can see it in the flesh

Old 06-15-2012, 12:11 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
Would love to, but I can't.
You got the labiaplasty booked in?

Old 06-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
pure insanity buddy you're making me miss my GT3.

Congrats again and hurry up and get it so I can see it in the flesh
Thanks! We'll get together when it gets here.

Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
You got the labiaplasty booked in?
Vaginal rejuvenation... for your girl... after I'm done with her.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:28 AM
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
Thanks! We'll get together when it gets here.

Vaginal rejuvenation... for your girl... after I'm done with her.
She likes been ****ed with a strap-on, the bigger the better.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Send me yours, that way she'll feel right at home.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:36 AM
Thought you insinuated in your previous post you were hung like a horse?

Old 06-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Na, just a sandy vag, remember?

Old 06-15-2012, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice pick up, i just picked up a RS myself...hope to see you around. are there any GT3 meets in LA?

Old 06-15-2012, 01:36 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks. What color did you get?

Quick Reply: Joining the Club - My new (to me) GT3 RS