Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Joining the Club - My new (to me) GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackmagic
wait after wait...that sucks lol...when are you getting her back?
Don't know yet. If they have to order new cats, that will probably take a few days. If that's the case I may pick up the car tonight so I can at least have it for the weekend.

Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Shoot me a PM once you get it back, my house is just off Kanan - so I'm always down for a drive in the Canyon.
Sounds good.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Immaculate, Ara. Please, please drive it a lot.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Alex, believe me I plan on driving it.

Just got word from the dealer. Still not passing with the stock center muffler back on (no surprise). They are going to test the fuel tomorrow, and if that doesn't make a difference they are ordering new cats. But the bumper is off so I probably can't pick it up until the repair is complete, which means most likely mid next week.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:42 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like the cats. My uncle had the same issue with his cgt.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
That's my feeling too. A couple of other guys on RL had the same issue as well, and it turned out to be the cats. The dealer just has to go through all the steps first.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I recently had to replace the cats on my aftermarket exhaust because the "precious metals" in them had worn out causing the cats to fail. Sounds like that's what happened to yours as well, Ara.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
It just seems a little early for the stock cats to fail. Oh well, at least it's under warranty.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love this GT3 RS generation ;-)

Best

Old 06-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Thank you.

Update, the dealer is ordering new cats, but one is coming from the Northeast, so I'm looking at late next week before I have it back.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
Thank you.

Update, the dealer is ordering new cats, but one is coming from the Northeast, so I'm looking at late next week before I have it back.
Bummer! I would ask them to put it back together, and drive that shit! I would have 0 patience...

Quick Reply: Joining the Club - My new (to me) GT3 RS