Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVT 775 GT2 Project Complete

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I think we're all friends here

Old 05-21-2012, 02:04 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Take note fellas, this is how you tastefully modify a car.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MC321
I didn't mean to send you off into the sunset there, and I'm sure a lot of people here enjoy learning more from your experience, but sentences like "Re the EVO intercoolers, your statement of them being "unbelievable" and "specacular" are based on the look I guess" turn a pretty good post into a douchy one..

Bob, sorry for the hijack..
Yeah, its a fair cop, I guess I am a grumpy douche, I suppose I have been playing with intercoolers too long (I own a few including a ridiculously expensive Secan) and seen too many trusting people being spanked by salesmen tuners that when someone describes an intercooler as above without knowing if it works brings out the worst in me...sorry

Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Hey bud it was an honor to work with you on this project. Thanks for the kind words

Old 05-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Nate@IND
Hey bud it was an honor to work with you on this project. Thanks for the kind words
Pleasure champ. Here's to many more builds together

Old 05-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah, nice, nice!! Congrats.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Wow, probably the best modded GT2 I've ever seen.
Exactly what I was thinking, I drove a stock 997.1 turbo 6mt and was amazed, I can't imagine this.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Top of the Food Chain.

Nice work man!!!!

Old 05-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura about
Had her on the dyno this morning:

I'm at 5500 ft altitude and dyno was un corrected

591 whp
817 Nm / 604 foot pound torque

On a dastek dyno

We had no fans on the rear for the inter coolers so we all reckon on right set up and ventilation it's good for 650 whp/850Nm

Pump gas 95RON with NF octane booster added

Last edited by Bob MG; 05-24-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Those numbers are no joke, especially uncorrected. She is beautiful, congrats.

Quick Reply: EVT 775 GT2 Project Complete