Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 918 Spyder prototypes commence trials

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah, yeah, nice!! Thanks for sharing, DJ.

In for more details as Porsche unleashes them. Good stuff, seriously.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
mow much this toy will cost?

Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
mow much this toy will cost?
$845,000 USD.

I'm wondering what happened to the all LED headlights that were on the show car? For that price point I'd definately expect that technology....

Old 05-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
$845,000 USD.

I'm wondering what happened to the all LED headlights that were on the show car? For that price point I'd definately expect that technology....
The LEDs are mor of just fro style IMO. I prefer these new lights much more anyway.

Other changes from the concept to this include: The bumper now connects to the body at the headlights instead of lower down, the mirrors are actually real mirrors now, there is a little vent next to the front wheel wells, there is a roof, the rear hood is redesigned, the exhaust pipes have moved from the side to the top .of the engine, the rear spoiler mounts are different and this mule is wearing 991 tail lights. I'm sure there are also a whole lot of other things I missed.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dxpetrov is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
$845,000 USD.

These are just temporary, as same as the rear ones that are from 991. Bits and pieces are still missing. Don't expect it before the final days...

Old 05-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jblack4083 is an unknown quantity at this point
Carrera GT + Audi R8 = 918 Spyder

The back of the side profile is too r8 for me. Not like i can buy one anyway haha

Old 05-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
patrick95 is on a distinguished roadpatrick95 is on a distinguished road
i reckon the LED in headlights will stay because if you look closely at the sneak peak images of the 918 (the really zoomed ones) you can see the LED's in the headlights.
http://bit.ly/KUjpLY