Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RMA SPA Francorchamps 21/22 may

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by O. Deluxe
See you there!

Green GT3 RS on Swiss plates with a biiiiig 'Sportec' sticker on the front
Will do mate
Originally Posted by DJ
If you can give me some seat time in the CGT (and I don't mean as your passenger) I can be convinced to hop across the pond! !
err , let me think about that ...
Originally Posted by MC321
CGT vs 458? Doesn't sound fair to me
Mp4-12c and 458 say they are faster around tracks and in acceleration , so moron labe

Originally Posted by strebo
Doesn't have to be fair to be interesting
True , I think analogue vs digital is a very interested prospect
Originally Posted by Wout_RC
looking forward to see your CGT on track! i'll be there to sunday, i'm going to take some pictures! i hope i can ride someone shotgun
come over and say hello
Originally Posted by O. Deluxe
Looks like we're gonna need some rain tires on Tuesday
oh dear , I'm on cups ...
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Sounds like an amazing time to be had. Please try and share pics/ goPro!
I will unless we are swimming ...

Old 05-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
CGT on Cups? Can we get some pics, didn't know they made PSCups that massive.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
CGT on Cups? Can we get some pics, didn't know they made PSCups that massive.
Running 19 inch bbs e88 .
You can soon get cups in zr1 size rears you I'll be able to fit them on the Cgt wheels

Old 05-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
KoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these parts
Present! Looking forward to see and hear your CGT in action. Went last week to the Porsche Days there and that was nice.

Still hoping for a low 2:50

Old 05-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by KoHeCon
Present! Looking forward to see and hear your CGT in action. Went last week to the Porsche Days there and that was nice.

Still hoping for a low 2:50
Can't sleep , too excited

Old 05-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
best of luck and i look forward to some videos and pics!

Old 05-20-2012, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
E88... On a CGT!!!

Please make my day and post a pic if you get a chance. Enjoy the track time!

Old 05-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wtdoom
Can't sleep , too excited
Know the feeling too well... When i see you, probably I'll recognise the car sooner, i'll stop by to say hello!

Wondering though how the CGT will handle on Spa, once had the opportunity to (could) follow one at the Ring and it looked like à handfull. The owner, à friendly Dutch guy, told me afterwards he sweated 'like à pigg' during that lap.

Just enjoy your beautifull car on one of the most beautifull tracks in the world and bring yourself and her home safely.

Last edited by KoHeCon; 05-20-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
O. Deluxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Organization sucked big time, but still managed to get some clean laps in the afternoon

[youtube]cGNyxi8Fufs[/youtube]

Old 05-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I had a terrible couple of days . I had issues all the way through ( me , tyres and electronics ) i managed a few passenger laps and then stopped . Didn't really have any good sessions and eventually threw the towel in about 1400 on day one . Was nice to see some old friends but the less said about the trackday the better tbh . Very disappointed here , booked Goldtrack days there later in the month , I'll be taking the gt back then .

Quick Reply: RMA SPA Francorchamps 21/22 may