Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS vs. GTR vs. Superleggera

Old 04-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
first off, i hate the GTR.

but given the price, speed, and handling, it probably is the best all rounder in the world. i backed out being one of the first to own it, now 3 years later i regret i didnt get it back then.
so now i continue to hate it, and playa hate it till the next model change comes and im gonna buy one for sure and join the bastards.

Originally Posted by The Doctor
Not sure how to embed the video.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
NelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by johnsgt
first off, i hate the GTR.

but given the price, speed, and handling, it probably is the best all rounder in the world. i backed out being one of the first to own it, now 3 years later i regret i didnt get it back then.
so now i continue to hate it, and playa hate it till the next model change comes and im gonna buy one for sure and join the bastards.

+1. Yup, it's a game changer and will go down that way. I was playa hatin too, but gotta give it props if I'm honest. I might just give it another shot (bought and sold a 2010 for 2011 GT3RS-loved both).

Old 04-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
the amount of effort it takes me in my non-normal gt3 cup to stay ahead of those things with a simple tune and slicks is embarrassing...I cant lie...they are SUPER fast on the track for being what they are.