Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RUF Rt 35 Anniversary based on the new 911 - A fitting tribute to the original!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Perfecto!!

Old 03-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would love to see in yellow with black rims

Old 03-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
i was definately not expecting a turbocharged 991... the RT35 looks absolutely amazing in every single way. they have nailed it once again.

as for the new RGT8, i dont like it that much... i prefer the 997 version, at least asthetically.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Love the color, but not the color of the wheels. I think white would compliment and contrast this awesome green wonderfully.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:58 PM
SG
Teamspeed Member
SG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond repute
outrageous. first pic of a porsche I have seen in a long while that truly excites me.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks amazing, I'd order mine in navy blue with silver rims and yellow calipers

Old 03-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, looks really good!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ECB
guys,RUF is not a tuner but an independent car manufacturer...
just saying since I always see post like "best tuner" etc.

@Hesperus
RUF builds their own engines...they use the Pcar engines as a base to start from and then rebuild it to their needs
This is a stunning car, really love what Ruf has done....

Need to chill above, begining to sound a bit "fan boyish"

Ruf is a "manufacturer" like 9ff and Techart, it is a German thing.

Ruf does "build his own engines" but they are very much Porsche engines and the way he tunes them is just like other top end European tuners like Techart, Sportec, Manthey, Weissen, Schmirler.

Stating "is available with PDK" sends a sigh through every Porsche nut as we know instantly that this is not a Mezger engine and is the fabled Dfi unit.

Ruf has undoubtedly fettled his version to stay together at 620PS/825NM using special rods, pistons and head gaskets but (as he will know) this engine has a limited structural integrity compared to the Mezger and when it wears out can not be refreshed so easily....

@Hersperus
Looks like Ruf has more or less bypassed the 997/VTG Mezger technology for his big power creations and it looks like he was right all along as I understand Schmirler is now turning away from the VTGs since they are limited by their size (hot/clever side) to about 700PS.
Schmirler is now basing the latest and greatest Porsche tuner engines on the 3.9 litre Alzen/H&R mission 400 engine which ran at 1054PS and attained the required 400kph.

They are now attempting to use this base engine and slightly smaller conventional (but special) KKKs to produce 1000NM @ 3200rpm and 870PS - as per Ruf the Porsche 997 electronics will not play with conventional turbos and ECU boost control so they are trying to marry a Bosch Motorsport 4.4 unit with the existing Porsche ECU..... All sounds a little too much for me

Old 03-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Love the color on the body, hate hate hate the color on the wheels. This green needs classy clean silver wheels.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
Thats one Gorgeous Car

Quick Reply: RUF Rt 35 Anniversary based on the new 911 - A fitting tribute to the original!