Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 RS 4.0 Opinions Needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
No stripes! Maybe 4.0 in black instead of red.
Agree with gmaccormack.. Amazing choice and very very special...
Enjoy it in good health ;-)

Best

Old 02-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
best of luck with your new car bud, The or One of the BEST rs4.0's to date. I think I love it. That cole guys cars not bad either. HAHA enjoy it both of youz - I vote do whatever you think is best for the car and enjoy

Old 02-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
GRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Graham welcome again to the Team, awesome to have you here!
Thank you! I extend an open invitation to any Teamspeeders that would want to come to an IndyCar race anytime, I would be happy to show you what we do!

Old 02-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^See you in St. Pete!

Old 02-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
Do you think you would show me around when INDY is in Toronto this summer? I would love to check it out. Open wheel racing is so interesting to me. Would love to see it from a insiders perspective. I used to do the food tent at the INDY years ago when bartending. Was amazing.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GRahal09
Thank you! I extend an open invitation to any Teamspeeders that would want to come to an IndyCar race anytime, I would be happy to show you what we do!
Would definitely like to take you up on that for Long Beach!

Old 02-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GRahal09
I'll be at the St Pete Grand Prix in March.

Old 02-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Full Tilt Rally
^^^See you in St. Pete!
+2, how's that McLaren painting I did for you so long ago doing? An orange RS piece could go nicely with it ; )

Old 02-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Very rough pshop color change to give you an idea....

Attachment 94754
When did Chuck charge his car to orange?

Old 02-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
When did Chuck charge his car to orange?
LOL. Right after hell froze over.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS 4.0 Opinions Needed!!