Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Super Special Red-head: GT3RS 4.0 #538 of 600

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Thanks to a "friend" on the web for these special shots. Enjoy this rare sighting!
+100 LIKE...!

Best

Old 02-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
i want this !!!!

Old 02-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
Those HRE's look sick on it- like the plain tail too. More More More

Old 02-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice
Oh my !
Pure beauty.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
^+1 the silver decals and white wheels are not looking good IMO. Besides I could have the decals and wheels be black.
This. And the recurring yellow calipers ARE annoying.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I like the white wheels. Silver decals a bit much but it's all better than I would have expected.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Capptain is an unknown quantity at this point
Only thing I take issue with are the silver mirrors (that may be because there are no direct shots of the bright yellow calipers) other than that it's awesome!