Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 48-hours at Sebring in car vids!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 06:12 AM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
great driving and sure looks like a great fun weekend!

thanks for the vids!

Old 02-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Nice vids. Never seen so many RS variants. I'm not a fan of DE driving, but it was cool to watch all those cars in the same group. Troy and I laughed that there were so many driving by our trailer. We were late to a test session because we watched. LOL.

Sorta nice car Juan....Good to meet you.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Great driving.
In the 2nd to the last video, the orange .1RS was well driven and had some strong grunt.

Ranger (Sua Sponte)
Stock, no tune. Just M&M headers and cat delete with stock center muffler and CUP connection peices to delete side mufflers.
He pulled strong! Erik's agood driver, so his exit speeds are up there too.

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Heard it was a blast peter, wish i could have been there.. Ill have to check out all the vids.. So far i have seen you almost nail someone out of 7.. LOL
Oops. Mike, come out more often.

Originally Posted by GTCole
Nice vids. Never seen so many RS variants. I'm not a fan of DE driving, but it was cool to watch all those cars in the same group. Troy and I laughed that there were so many driving by our trailer. We were late to a test session because we watched. LOL.

Sorta nice car Juan....Good to meet you.
RS'es everybody got em LOL.
There were only 3 4.0's. Pretty blue Juan the GTCole doppelganger and a couple of white ones.

I would have like to say hi to you.
We met Troy, great to put the face with the posts :-) I have one eye on the NASA event at Nola March 3+4.

Old 02-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Peter, didn't know you had an off but it looked like ou hit a slick spot

Old 02-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
I can't decide if it was the flat front tire or the slicknes or both

Certainly not the driver

Old 02-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great vids Trakcar. Good to put a name with a face. BTW there is a NASA DE/TT event at NOLA MSP on March 2-4. Going to take the RS 4.0L out. I also think there is another event the last weekend in March also. nolamotor.com

Oh ya, thanks for the beer. I buy next time.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 02-07-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Already looked at the march events. Not a big fan of NASA but maybe I can make it work. I'm trying to get there on my way to Houston. Need the Boss permission, but I just got home so she needs a little time :-)

Old 02-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I hear ya loud and clear on the "boss needs a little time" comment.

Sorry I didn't speak. Ya'll were getting ready to do a brake job, and I got scared you would ask me to help. I was willing to drive your car, just not work on it.....

Old 02-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Good call. I'll stoop to any level to sucker an innocent bystander into helping out.

Me working on cars is not a pretty sight and I had been doing a great job to avoid working on my car by bringing it to orbit for everything, but Izzone talked me into using up my rotors and pads at 48hours and he ended up doing the most work as usual. He can't drink enough beer to make up for the work he does on track!

My car will be detailed today and off to Orbit to repair the bashed in front grills, get all the crap out of the ducts and scoops, oils changed and a safety and allignment check over LOL.

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 02-08-2012 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR

My car will be detailed today and off to Orbit to repair the bashed in front grills, get all the crap out of the ducts and scoops, oils changed and a safety and allignment check over LOL.
Pro Rally at its best.

Quick Reply: My 48-hours at Sebring in car vids!