Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Most unique GT3 on the market.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
But wait, it's got Recaros!

Old 02-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm

Old 02-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
It certainly is uniquely tasteless... Not reaching the level of that one with lime green details over a metallic blue, but close.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Banned
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice
Respect all your opinions but you guys are being a little harsh. This guy had the 2010 look before they even came out. +1 in my book but you guys are the GT3 owners not me.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure the previous owner loved it, it's just going to be hard to find a buyer who likes that exact setup. As others have said, it's a bit mixed.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Banned
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ara
I'm sure the previous owner loved it, it's just going to be hard to find a buyer who likes that exact setup. As others have said, it's a bit mixed.
Agreed, people have different tastes and this particular GT3 may have a smaller client base.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think 85 is on the pricey side.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Global Autosports
Agreed, people have different tastes and this particular GT3 may have a smaller client base.
Very true...

By the way, the cars you post here always appear to be quality -- thanks for sharing them. I search the inventory on your site all the time, just keeping my eye on what's out there. I think this one is taking a bit of a beating because it's a little 'different' from the others. Good luck with the sale!

Old 02-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Banned
$85,000 is on the high side, I know the seller (David) is not desperate to sell the car and I am sure when that time comes he will be open to any offers in the mid-high 70's.

Thanks for the positive feedback krenshaw, glad to have you guys on our website shopping for cars!

Old 02-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Not a fan. Sorry

Quick Reply: Most unique GT3 on the market.