Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I was checking out this new GT2 at my dealer this afternoon

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
intouch1 is an unknown quantity at this point
why on earth do people order adaptives for the GT2...if you want those seats stick to a turbo....

Old 05-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mgoblue is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had enough of the color matched wheels...love the rest of the car though

Old 05-29-2008, 10:11 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Okay -- it is a GT2 -- so that is sweet
I admire the owner for picking a rare color as most of them are white or black etc.
Kudos to owner for getting exaclty what he wanted... including the crappy seats.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, picking a rare color and color matching the wheels with said rare color, in this case, looks awful. Color is awesome... wheels not so much.

However -- it is a GT2 -- so all you will really see is a ruby red streak as he kicks your ass!

Last edited by PJS; 05-29-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I love the color, I can't wait to see the new GT2

Old 05-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dro
I thought the carbon seats were standard?
They are, that has the adaptive seats which are an option. Same seats as the TT. Between those seats & the disgusting color, that car has already depreciated.

Old 05-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
Al E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond repute
Love everything about the ride including the wheels. Wish I had 211K to spend.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
it's not my taste, but i'm sure the new owner is a happy person.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
I can somewhat understand the Sport seats but the rims are a bit too much.

Then again the owner ordered the car the way HE wanted it and HE is paying for it....so congrats to him.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I want it even though it's like the worst optioned GT2 ever! LOL

Old 05-31-2008, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
I love that color! I wouldn't have color matched the wheels, and some of the other options are a bit whack but I LOVE that color.

Talk about different.