Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chris Harris and his 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
He is what's needed in Top Gear USA
+1 to that.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Very nice review and it's nice to see he drives it the same way he does a press car
I have read quite a bit of his BLOG stuff on EVO and he really seems to enjoy his cars and sees merit in many types of cars. He is not a wealthy guy just a guy who has a true passion and can drive the shi* out of them

Old 01-26-2012, 01:38 PM
WSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Chris Harris is the Chuck Norris of automotive journalism.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
swifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Duff Man
Chris is an awesome guy , down to earth and super congenial. I liked the video about his Pagani a lot.
He has a PAGANI?

Old 01-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CaptDngr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by swifty
He has a PAGANI?
I don't think so. Harry Metcalfe may.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Teamspeed

Old 01-27-2012, 01:07 AM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
AWESOME VIDEO!!!
This is going in my favorites so I can watch it all weekend!

Chris Harris is THE automotive journalist. Doesn't matter what type of car he's driving, as long as its fun he'll convey that to the reader/watcher. He's owned a few Ferrari's & all sorts of different cars: a true car nut. & yes he's loves 911's, even built an old school one a few years ago. He had a 997GT3.1 with custom Exe-tc suspension & Akrapovic exhaust, then traded it in for this 4.0.

As for the Pagani, yes it's Harry Metcalfe who owns it. Go to YouTube & punch in Evo Magazine...there's two cool videos of the Pagani.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
andy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura about
Great video, nice post. Makes me want to go out and drive.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
best car video I've seen in a long time
although, why does he have to leave it at the dealer? is this a common thing to do in countries with 4 seasons?

Last edited by hg_wng; 01-27-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Former Sponsor
Sweetwater is an unknown quantity at this point
Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twoga is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hg_wng
best car video I've seen in a long time
although, why does he have to leave it at the dealer? is this a common thing to do in countries with 4 seasons?
yes, we do not get much sun in the uk and I believe he lives near wales, which might get about 5 sunny days a year

Quick Reply: Chris Harris and his 4.0