Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3.8 & 4.0 side by side ...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Great combo

Old 12-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
The decals around the front intakes are the only ones that I dislike on the 4.0. This car would look so much cleaner without them IMO. I'll take my dive panes in body color too thank-you-very-much.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky
The decals around the front intakes are the only ones that I dislike on the 4.0. This car would look so much cleaner without them IMO. I'll take my dive panes in body color too thank-you-very-much.
the car just looks like it belongs to the track. the wing is out of place for street, decals & dive planes too. when it's in the right environment, everything looks good & makes sense.

i like the decal on the bumper. makes the intakes look bigger. better like it because it's under the clearcoat. it just doesn't work for all the colors though. still not a fan of the hood & roof decal. too Ferrari for me. i just wish if Porsche decided to put decal on the car, they would at least invest some good amount of time on designing a better one.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 20C4S
still not a fan of the hood & roof decal. too Ferrari for me. i just wish if Porsche decided to put decal on the car, they would at least invest some good amount of time on designing a better one.
I'm keeping them on for you!

Old 12-29-2011, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats. Enjoy them in the best of health. Love the clean look.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
+1. All black inside, full leather, decal delete, white, grey wheels is how I would have ordered it if I could..

i agree !

Old 12-31-2011, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys.. Looking forward to driving it on the track

Old 12-31-2011, 05:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
4.0 looks great no stripe!! Clear lights are WIN!!

Old 12-31-2011, 07:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by tips
i know the owner of these 2, taught him how to drive stick
And u taught me well .. 1:16.5 compared to your 1.19+

Old 12-31-2011, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
low blow looow bloooow

heheheh

Quick Reply: 3.8 & 4.0 side by side ...