Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Possible RS 4.0 Available

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Possible RS 4.0 Available

Lot's of qualifiers here and if I didn't know there were a lot of guys on this forum desparate for a 4.0 I wouldn't even post this but..... I was in Prime Porsche, Westwood, MA yesterday and they have a Black on Black RS 4.0 that I was told is available for sale. It's pretty blinged up with options and the sticker price reflects it - think it was around $213k and change. Front lift, Dynamic Lights, Colored Stitching, lots of Carbon, yadda, yadda, yadda. Apparently the original customer for the car is having second thoughts. Not my cup of tea but if you're looking for a Starbuck's 4.0 this might be your ride.

Caveat Emptor:
This was just a passing conversation. I have no idea whether they're looking for sticker or what the true story is. Also, I've had very mixed dealings with Prime Porsche in the past and would advise anyone that pursues this vehicle to get everything in writing. Let me repeat, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING when dealing with Prime Porsche.

Good luck to anyone that decides to pursue the car.

Old 12-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the heads up!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:34 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GreenLantern
I think I know who had their name on this. Don't know why he didn't take delivery of it???

Another 4.0 is for sale in Oregon

Porsche : 911 Porsche : 911 | eBay

Old 12-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
Another 4.0 is for sale in Oregon

Porsche : 911 Porsche : 911 | eBay
Wow, that's a hefty premium. Good luck to that person!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:47 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
You can get a 2rs with almost no mileage for the same price!

Old 12-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
You can get a 2rs with almost no mileage for the same price!
Indeed. A lot more GT2 RS's on the market right now, but granted they've been out longer than the 4.0.