Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mine is here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 05:59 PM
MGM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond repute
Wow looks great, love the interior, those seats are awesome!

Old 05-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful!!

Old 05-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Congratulations Terrence!

I know you're local to me, care to meet up for a coffee and drive in the coming weeks, perhaps with U-Boat? I'm actually very eager to see the GT2.
Sure. When I come back. Maybe at Lucent. Or I will be meeting my buddies probably next Sunday (not this coming one) in Malibu.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CPIGUY is an unknown quantity at this point
I love it Terrance!!! I'm thinking of ordering the exact same car. And I mean exact, right down to the yellow stitching. Whats funny about that is I put my config together last week before I had any idea of what you were getting.

Love it!!!

Last edited by CPIGUY; 05-23-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
I love it Terrance!!! I'm thinking of ordering the exact same car. And I mean exact, right down to the yellow stitching. What funny about that is I put my config together last week before I had any idea of what you were getting.

Love it!!!
Sorry for the thread jack, but did you take delivery of your Cobalt yet?

Old 05-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CPIGUY is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrived at the dealer this morning and will deliver it to me a week from today.

Old 05-23-2008, 07:16 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sick!

very nice!

Old 05-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
perfect! Enjoy your knew ride.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
formula1champ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on your new stealthy GT2!

Old 05-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
HKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to allHKE46BOY is a name known to all
Good thing you didnt order the red tail lights! Looks perfect as is!

Quick Reply: Mine is here!