Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chasing Porshe on track @ Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enough
Talking Chasing Porshe on track @ Daytona

Chasing a GT3 (I think??) @ Daytona. The Porsche makes a slight short cut @ the buss stop, with a great recovery. Ran my best laptimes of the day.

Can you guys can let me know if its a GT3...or what??

enjoy

Daytona Chasing Porsche 12-3-11 Hooked on Driving Z06 - YouTube

Old 12-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura about
Not sure a GT3 would be able to pull away from your Z06 like that on the straight

Old 12-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
that was a turbo, you can see the vents behind the back tire's. It did pull away on the straight quickly.. Looks like you guy's had fun.

Old 12-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Gt2

Old 12-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
I think its a 996 GT2.

Old 12-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enough
yeah, that car really pulled away from me......just before he missed the turn. i was "pedal to the metal" trying to stay with him. very impressive......and BIG FUN. what a track.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
yeah looks like a 996 gt2, but on the other hand very nice corvette, love the black on black.