Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So we put together "Mile" / Runway event of our own

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to see the full video
Very cool.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:11 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats on putting together the event, looking forward to pictures

Old 12-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura aboutpureporsche has a spectacular aura about
I Second the comment on the Camera rig - best setup I've seen on a track event.
Looking forward to it!

Old 12-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pureporsche
I Second the comment on the Camera rig - best setup I've seen on a track event.
Looking forward to it!
thanks!

my buddy is both a car nut and a professional film maker

so i left the "driving" for the camera rigs to him!

Old 12-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
^dope!

Old 12-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Oh my god!!!! Now that looks like a professional film shoot that Porsche AG shot for the Panamera.
Incredible!!!
Very anticipated for the full video!

Old 01-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Great Pics!! Can't wait for the final video.

There is no need to be modest. The most important thing is that you got a bunch of motor heads together, had fun and nobody got hurt! Can't beat that.