Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2/GT3 owners thoughts on the Panamera?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GT2/GT3 owners thoughts on the Panamera?

Curious to hear this forums thoughts on the Panamera. I feel like this particular forum has the most honest feedback and has the more natural enthusiasts involved. Would you guys consider one as your sedan or 2nd, 3rd car to your GT? Thoughts and impressions from driving any or all the trim levels?

Old 12-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously dude? Again?

Old 12-07-2011, 11:52 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Why do they have to be GT2/3 owners? Why not just ask people who own a panny what they think....And everyone I have talked to personally raves about the car at any trim. Every wishes they had the turbo if they didn't already have one.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I would message member "jox" for an honest answer

Old 12-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes I would like to get feedback from more of the "track" and "sporty" enthusiasts side hence why I posted in this forum..sorry for offending you...

Old 12-08-2011, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mile2424
Yes I would like to get feedback from more of the "track" and "sporty" enthusiasts side hence why I posted in this forum..sorry for offending you...
No car that weighs 4,000lb+ is going to realistically compare to a GT2/3. The Panamera does for 4-dr sedans what the Cayenne did for SUVs - pushes the performance envelope out by 15%, speaking subjectively. Dynamically, nothing in its class can touch it. Anything but the Turbo leaves you wanting more power. There's lots of space. Owners love it, but that group pre-selects for those who aren't put off by the looks. It's hideous.

They should have called it the Porsche Mustang, in the sense that, like a wild horse, you don't want to approach it from the rear.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Well I don't own a Porsche; but I can at least tell you that it is very, very ugly.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
I am actually quite found of the looks. It has continued to grow on me since day 1 and I can truly appreciate where the lines and design comes from. So with that being said, I am not worried about the looks

Old 12-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mile2424
I am actually quite found of the looks. It has continued to grow on me since day 1 and I can truly appreciate where the lines and design comes from. So with that being said, I am not worried about the looks
There's plenty of room for your guide dog as well.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KjAUFoN8QA

Last edited by tips; 12-08-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Quick Reply: GT2/GT3 owners thoughts on the Panamera?