Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure you are

Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by lopro
troy you superstar im going to buy you a trakmate so i can watch videos

Feel free, thankyou.

Product sponsorship is always welcome. Forward the Trackmate to RSS and they will take care of the rest.

Old 04-19-2012, 03:37 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
I was at RSS a few weeks back to check on the Colonel's roll cage. Things are moving along great. They would move much faster if I would quick adding and changing things.
Maybe the guys will chime in and give us some pics of the updates.

I'm having fun driving the RS 4.0 for now.

-Troy
Here is a quick look at Troy's new 6PT cage we just completed...

Troy gave us one request: "Don't modify the dashboard in case I put this thing back to stock..."

So, no modifications to the dash are needed.

Going to powder coat shortly, satin black.

Name:  rss_6PT_bolt-incage_6.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  267.5 KB

Name:  rss_6PT_bolt-incage_5.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  254.7 KB

Name:  rss_6PT_bolt-incage_4.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  257.4 KB

Name:  rss_6PT_bolt-incage_3.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  254.8 KB

Name:  rss_6PT_bolt-incage_2.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  266.3 KB

Name:  rss_6PT_bolt-incage_1.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  262.1 KB

More information about this new cage and other updates coming...

Last edited by RSSbryan; 04-19-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Lord'a mercy, I feel terrible for the sap that buys this car in 'street trim'.

Well done with the cage guys, keep the updates coming.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JC919
Lord'a mercy, I feel terrible for the sap that buys this car in 'street trim'.

Well done with the cage guys, keep the updates coming.

What are you talking about? It's just your basic every day bolt in cage.

-Troy

Old 04-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
What are you talking about? It's just your basic every day bolt in cage.

-Troy

Old 04-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR

I have seen the way you drive, you need one too.

-Troy

Old 04-21-2012, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enough
RSS can serious build some Porsche stuff...huh?....super nice work as always!

Old 04-22-2012, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen the way you drive, you need one too.

-Troy
NS. I watched him on that Vid follow that wannabe 4.0 do an agricultural expedition.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by GTCole
NS. I watched him on that Vid follow that wannabe 4.0 do an agricultural expedition.
Funny you say that Chuck, I was thinking of having RSS install a Ranch Hand front bumper to the Colonel just for special off road use. I'm sure I'll get a taste of the dirt when I get the car back.

-Troy

Quick Reply: RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS