Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some good pics of my GT2 + exotics gathering from this sunday

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
that's quite the gathering, your GT2 is perfect in red

wish I could hang out with you guys some time

Old 12-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
That's quite a gathering. The 599 Aperta and the AM with a full roll cage and the 993 Turbo and the GT2 and the......the list just keeps going. Great pics.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
my is yellow

Originally Posted by .:Raul
that's quite the gathering, your GT2 is perfect in red...

Old 12-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
lots of color at that gathering. nice pics. what year is that AM? are those fog lights standard or aftermaket add on?

Old 12-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
turbo 3.6 there?

Old 12-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sharp pics as always, love your threads.
you run with some ballers (especially w taxation/VAT rates over there !!)

Old 12-07-2011, 02:52 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Those 911s are great, but that is SA Aperta is just absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing your great pics with us John, appreciate every single thread with your pics.

Originally Posted by jpohl402
sharp pics as always, love your threads.
you run with some ballers (especially w taxation/VAT rates over there !!)
If I'm not mistaken prices for exotics are best in Taiwan when comparing to all other SE-Asia countries, not cheap as US of course, but also not crazily high like in Singapore. Also VAT rate in Taiwan is only 5%.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute

going to haunt my dreams forever

Old 12-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Originally Posted by D55L
If I'm not mistaken prices for exotics are best in Taiwan when comparing to all other SE-Asia countries, not cheap as US of course, but also not crazily high like in Singapore. Also VAT rate in Taiwan is only 5%.
I don't know if the prices are the best here in Taiwan, but the tax rate is 57% to 77% tax (including 5% VAT) from the original selling price + shipping + insurance. So a car costing $100K to get to the port in Taiwan will end up costing $157K to $177K depending on the configuration and import quota of car. There is a new luxury tax that adds another 10% for cars that cost more than NT$3million to get to the Taiwan port.

Last edited by CinqueValvole; 12-07-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:20 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CinqueValvole
I don't know if the prices are the best here in Taiwan, but the tax rate is 57% to 77% tax (including 5% VAT) from the original selling price + shipping + insurance. So a car costing $100K to get to the port in Taiwan will end up costing $157K to $177K depending on the configuration and import quota of car. There is a new luxury tax that adds another 10% for cars that cost more than NT$3million to get to the Taiwan port.
Friend of mine who lived 7 years in Hong Kong told me that Taiwan has cheapest cars when comparing to other countries of the region with 130%-250% import taxes on new cars. Its not cheap of course comparing with US, UK or Germany, but cars in your great country are cheaper than in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mainland China, also Australia, NZ and so on.

Quick Reply: Some good pics of my GT2 + exotics gathering from this sunday