Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-27-2013, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
secretcollector is an unknown quantity at this point
4.0 decal resource

I am thinking of toning down the appearance of one of mine and hoping someone can direct me to a resource for the OEM small black RS 4.0 decals for the doors and beneath the wing, also the all-black logo on top of the wing.

Thanks guys,

Michael

Old 02-28-2013, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to all
There is no factory reference for the script on the rear lid.
If you want the RS 4.0 door stickers, you can buy them from your dealer, however they are skewed.
There is a nice person in Turkey who has provided me with the stickers you are looking for, he is a poster here on TS - let me know if you want his contact.
Best, w

Old 02-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
secretcollector is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks W.

What do you mean by the dealers have them but are "skewed"? And yes, I would gladly take the contact information for your person in Turkey.

Michael

Old 02-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to all
Hi Michael!
The RS 4.0 outline on doors are is rectangular, but the letters and numbers are taller towards the rear wheel and shorter towards the front wheel.
The sticker maker should contact you soon - I have let him know
Best, w

Old 03-01-2013, 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
eatbreathedrive is on a distinguished roadeatbreathedrive is on a distinguished road
Hey Michael,

I will be happy to help with the decals. Please pm me.
Thanks wurlie

-

Originally Posted by secretcollector
Thanks W.

What do you mean by the dealers have them but are "skewed"? And yes, I would gladly take the contact information for your person in Turkey.

Michael

Old 03-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Name:  7fmJNfS.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  358.3 KB

Old 03-07-2013, 10:12 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hyper cool!!

Old 03-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky man David

Old 03-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
What PTS blue is that?
Maritime?

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread