Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
Loving these PTS 4.0's orange is wild and the grey looks great. looking forward to some high res pics.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmpsch
(poor quality) preview of #012/600

more to come soon
MY favorite. Trade?

Old 02-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished road

more to come soon
That's a heck of a teaser.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Sorry didn't have time for the pics today...for some reason I am constantly finding an excuse to be out driving aimlessly...what a car!

Old 02-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MC321
MY favorite. Trade?
Will only swap at flat against a Zonda R

Let me know if you ever visit Dubai for a viewing...that I am afraid is the best I can do

Old 02-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sorry didn't have time for the pics today...for some reason I am constantly finding an excuse to be out driving aimlessly...what a car!
Congrats mate!! Would love to see it on the road or in Dubai!! Enjoy it!

Old 02-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Will only swap at flat against a Zonda R

Let me know if you ever visit Dubai for a viewing...that I am afraid is the best I can do
I'm there often, and I'm DEFINITELY taking you up on that. Seriously, that thing is perfection.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats bro!! It took forever to arrive, but it's finally here. Tuned for more pics

Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 PM
lgl
Teamspeed Member
lgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura about

more to come soon
At last! Congrats Patrick. Do not worry about pics! Drive!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stockholm996TT is an unknown quantity at this point
OK, here it is! Nr. 585 of 600, 15 numbers away from Jerry Seinfeld´s car. Specced to be light, but I passed on PCCB and the Li-Ion battery. Still too cold to drive it in Sweden, but it looks incredibly fast! Can´t wait to get it on the road and on a race track. The car was produced in January 2012 so I guess production is about to or has already come to an end.

Attached Images   

Last edited by stockholm996TT; 02-16-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread