Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by tips
iv been boycoting this thread since its birth, i belive all gt3s should be in one thread whether 996 or 4.0s.

thought on the side, why is it always someone from my part of the world that schools people on things they cant afford

Think u should continue boycotting we are doing great here!!

Joke aside, i am just an expat and not schooling anyone ... No offense done to your (btw beautiful and highly enjoyable) region

Old 01-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmpsch
Ouch...would not want to be the owner of the car and read your nice friendly comment....actually you wouldnt want the owner to be me

It is to start with someone who can afford one (did you get one btw?) and who might have back problems but be passionate enough to want/get it (or a dealer who took a very long shot).

In all cases treating someone as such is lame
I knew this was coming.

Why should my ability to afford such a car change change my opinion on a matter such as this? Despite my only being 27 and owning an M3, I think you will find that I am one of the more GT3 obsessed individuals on this forum. I have considerable seat time in a wide array of GT3s, but I'm focussed on my career at the moment, so haven't actually bought my dream car yet.

This car is a track beast with license plates and should be equipped as such. I don't understand why people outfit these great cars as garage queens from the start. If you've got a bad back, then get a PDK Turbo.

My opinion is that this is a terrible spec and its the internet, so I can voice that opinion. By the way, this was a shit spec from a dealer, so no need to 'school' me.

Last edited by "The JC"; 01-11-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JC919
I knew this was coming.

Why should my ability to afford such a car change change my opinion on a matter such as this? Despite my only being 27 and owning an M3, I think you will find that I am one of the more GT3 obsessed individuals on this forum. I have considerable seat time in a wide array of GT3s, but I'm focussed on my career at the moment, so haven't actually bought my dream car yet.

This car is a track beast with license plates and should be equipped as such. I don't understand why people outfit these great cars as garage queens from the start. If you've got a bad back, then get a PDK Turbo.

My opinion is that this is a terrible spec and its the internet, so I can voice that opinion. By the way, this was a shit spec from a dealer, so no need to 'school' me.
Not sure why the focus is on the lecture...there is none and surely not on affordability in light of context. Honestly its the calling the buyer or dealer an a**hole that was uncool. Affordability popped up to illustrate the buyer was one of us, car passionates who got one. ok the reference to u getting one was on the edge...apologies for that...but u were rude and that is universal fact and am surely not sorry i highlighted it

Peace and love

Old 01-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Let's get back to pictures, no reason to take this so seriously.

Still think those seats suck in any RS model though.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
KHPhotography is on a distinguished roadKHPhotography is on a distinguished road
Wishing it was real...

Old 01-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Is that 1/43? nice

Old 01-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-11-2012, 05:18 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
steven0401 is an unknown quantity at this point
How does one post an photo? Bit of a Luddite here.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
You click and then you paste the "view image" URL

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread