Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 12:49 AM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Riviera Blue 4.0.... my dream!

Old 10-28-2013, 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ omg that is sex on wheels

Old 10-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by a_Y
Riviera Blue 4.0.... my dream!
Mine too! With orange touches..Gulf colours livery

Old 11-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Th3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura aboutTh3oZ has a spectacular aura about
PTS Green 4.0

Last edited by Th3oZ; 11-13-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
^ Love that car

Old 11-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Crabman is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder what that's worth now

Old 11-14-2013, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Hearing everything from 300k to 350ish.

Old 11-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Crash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished road
Seeing $300+ on black and white cars. Not seeing many PTS cars out there. Sloan Cars has Grey/Black car.

Old 11-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Th3oZ
PTS Green 4.0

thanks...well known car

PS: I love the 70s green...

Old 11-15-2013, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Man, I love Green, but that car needs Black wheels. Anyway, my Black/black #177 looks fantastic despite Black being "touchy" to keep nice.

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread