Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 GT3 spy pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Pinned
Still don't care for the 991 at all. It's too big and too boring IMO.
Too big in the sense that it's lighter, lower and 7/10ths of 1% longer than the 997?

Old 12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nizer
Too big in the sense that it's lighter, lower and 7/10ths of 1% longer than the 997?
It's got a 4" larger wheel base, that is not a small number. The car is bigger and it appears quite large as well. If you disagree, that's fine. I'm simply stating that I have 0 interest in any of the 991s I've seen thus far.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still partial to this one !

Old 12-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Pinned
It's got a 4" larger wheel base, that is not a small number. The car is bigger and it appears quite large as well. If you disagree, that's fine. I'm simply stating that I have 0 interest in any of the 991s I've seen thus far.
Photos can be pretty misleading and stats aren't indicating a significantly bigger car. I'm reserving judgment until I see it in the flesh.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
In the soon to be delivered issue of EVO, they put the 991 up against a 997 GT3. I am very interested in the findings of that comparison.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kyrocks is on a distinguished roadkyrocks is on a distinguished roadkyrocks is on a distinguished road
Me too!

Old 12-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished road
You can find the scans of the comparison with 997.1 GT3 here - Porsche 911 (991) - First Drives/Test Thread - Page 4

Old 12-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi MC321,

What..you wanna go from a tuned Gt2 to standards 450HP in a 991 GT3..?

Keep your GT2 man...get a GT3 4.0L...Im sure the 991 GT3 will not be able to beat it..besides you will burn much less money..

all the best my GT2 friend

its not all about horsepower, i know individuals that own both but prefer the gt3 even over the gt2rs

or maybe im biased

Old 12-08-2011, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
outrageous expectations from my corner

Old 12-08-2011, 02:13 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JC919
In the soon to be delivered issue of EVO, they put the 991 up against a 997 GT3. I am very interested in the findings of that comparison.
If you had the evo app you could have read the article today like I did.

Quick Reply: 2013 GT3 spy pics