Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 GT3 spy pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks lgl, and here is a link to the thread!

https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/6413...-want-see.html

Old 12-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrera
The rear wing looks a little awkward, no? The rest of the car looks good though.
It's a test mule for pete sakes. Here's the 7.2 RS test mule's wing...pretty basic huh?

Old 12-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
I personally still like the 997.2 better but I guess that could change with real pictures.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:12 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
It's a test mule for pete sakes. Here's the 7.2 RS test mule's wing...pretty basic huh?

Basic? Yes. Much different from the production wing? No. (Yeah CF and a little tweaked, but 90% the same.)

Old 12-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Uh.... that side profile looks a lot like a 996 actually.
That is what came to my mind too, but can't put my finger on why so I made this, but still not sure.

ps. It is not to exact sale or even angle.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished roadSunny is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Carrera
Thanks lgl, and here is a link to the thread!

https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/6413...-want-see.html

That looks freaking amazing.

Couple of others I found on the net.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
the release of this car is going to be huge, its going to be all new for the first time, engine, transmision, and body, i wonder how its going to be perceived

Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
Slightly underwhelmed by spy pics. Of course that doesn't mean I won't be one of the first people ordering this car. Lol

Old 12-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tips
the release of this car is going to be huge, its going to be all new for the first time, engine, transmision, and body, i wonder how its going to be perceived
if it looks anything like these spy shots...not very well. I still think the 997.1 and .2 look better

Old 12-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Originally Posted by MC321
If I have enough in the bank by the time it comes out, I'm buying it, no questions. Only thing that would change this is if I find a 4.0 before then These pics mean nothing at this point
Hi MC321,

What..you wanna go from a tuned Gt2 to standards 450HP in a 991 GT3..?

Keep your GT2 man...get a GT3 4.0L...Im sure the 991 GT3 will not be able to beat it..besides you will burn much less money..

all the best my GT2 friend

Quick Reply: 2013 GT3 spy pics