Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 #326/600...family photos :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
That is one spectacular line up of Exotics you have! Enjoy in good health

Old 12-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
really amazing collection. im guessing the S63 AND ML get driven the most though

Old 12-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jeust is an unknown quantity at this point
Great collection! Every car in your garage will become a collectable classic, but I like the fact that there is already a true classic car in the garage.

Also, lovely house and garden!

Old 12-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just saw the pics. I want to hate you and be jealous but instead I will take this as motivation to work hard so I can have a collection like this some day.

Please enjoy your cars to fullest for all of us here that don't have cars like that to enjoy.

Great group of cars, thanks for sharing!

The GT3RS 4.0 seems to be almost the closest thing to a modern day f40 in terms of rawness and strict focus on performance..

Old 12-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jhietter
Just saw the pics. I want to hate you and be jealous but instead I will take this as motivation to work hard so I can have a collection like this some day.

Please enjoy your cars to fullest for all of us here that don't have cars like that to enjoy.

Great group of cars, thanks for sharing!

The GT3RS 4.0 seems to be almost the closest thing to a modern day f40 in terms of rawness and strict focus on performance..
definitely agree

Old 12-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Way late to the party but Congrats Jas. You better start choosing those cars more wisely! The little ones are getting big fast! Won't be long before one of them is looking for a set of car keys .

Enjoy it safely!

Old 12-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
Great spec on the 4.0! Amazing collection too, thanks for sharing.

Old 12-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You never cease to amaze with your collection! Beautiful addition. Let me know when you're ready for a Bendpak lift or four.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
V12Alex is an unknown quantity at this point
Great photos, did you take these yourself? I have never seen a 4.0 like that. Really looks evil. Thank you for posting content like this, I can't wait to get to work tomorrow and make some money. Stuff like this makes the world go round! Be sure to keep us posted how everything goes!!!

Old 12-17-2011, 05:42 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Also late to the party....Congrats...incredible collection...love it!!

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 #326/600...family photos :)