Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 #326/600...family photos :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 10:32 AM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent spec on your 4.0RS Jas.
Love the red interior bits, especially on the headliner.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:32 AM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic Jas! Looooove the fleet shots

Old 12-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Another wonderful addition to your amazing collection!!!

Old 12-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ToyStorage is an unknown quantity at this point
That may may very well be the nicest looking Porsche I've ever seen - and normally I do not care for black. Congratulations. Having owned a "basic" 997 GT3 I can not even begin to imagine how incredible this car must perform. Amazing. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible stuff; thanks for sharing yet again with us!!!

Old 12-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice
Man, you just have taste.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bakasan is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunning Jas. Cheers.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that thing is HOTTTTT with the red interior, god damn....

Old 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You could make some "justification for higher education" posters with your pictures.

Are you going to track it?

And congrats, it looks awesome!

Old 12-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
She's a beauty Jas. Fits nicely into your already amazing collection. Enjoy it in good health.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 #326/600...family photos :)