Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Wish I could have taken it to C&C today. This weather sux

Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
amazing looking car... I agree without the stickers is the way to go.

wish you all the best with it.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Have you put any miles on it yet Cole?

Old 12-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love that color!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Teamspeed

Old 12-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
30 miles JonA85. I drove it home Thursday and it started raining Friday morning. Hasn't stopped. I'm chewing off my fingernails.

Old 12-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
New avatar time!

Old 12-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GTCole
Wish I could have taken it to C&C today. This weather sux
Tell me about it. Coworker got in TWO wrecks yesterday. Roads get slick when there hasn't been any rain since the last NBA game was played. A couple more days of crap...then you're good. I'm using this down time to install my SSK tomorrow...and figure out where the freakin short in my Xmas lights is coming from (assignment from the wife).

Old 12-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Go buy new lights. Easier

Old 12-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kyrocks is on a distinguished roadkyrocks is on a distinguished roadkyrocks is on a distinguished road
This rain does suck... however, I took the GT3 to MSR today and it was quite fun, actually. I wouldn't risk your beauty on the track in this weather though. At least I don't have to walk to the garage to see your car, I just look at it on my iPhone!!

Old 12-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LOL. Good one.

Quick Reply: 355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0