Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chris Harris driving the GT3RS 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
That's making me want one as well

Old 11-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
Oversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Hands down my favorite automotive journalist out there right now.
Oi! *puts hand up*

Not sure if I like that front end bobbing around in that vid - would be slightly disconcerting at high speed.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 65°V12
^ I'm tired of everyone drifting and sliding cars. I want to see actual driving not show. Maybe it's just me...
It's not just you.

I agree 100%, any car can drift, stop showing me endless shots of it. I'm curious about driving position, steering feel, shifter mechanics, visibility, the sound, etc. I'd be okay with a nice, smokey drift to end the scene, though.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Mahzari
I'm curious about driving position, steering feel, shifter mechanics, visibility, the sound, etc. I'd be okay with a nice, smokey drift to end the scene, though.
Those things are for magazine articles, which he usually does a decent job of communicating the particulars.

Drifting and that bit are for the 2-min internet videos...entertainment.

Old 11-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by dallascajun
Those things are for magazine articles, which he usually does a decent job of communicating the particulars.

Drifting and that bit are for the 2-min internet videos...entertainment.
+1

EVO articles are some of the most informative out there.

Old 11-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I want one..........................

Old 11-10-2011, 12:58 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
EVO is always a must read.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
^ I'm tired of everyone drifting and sliding cars. I want to see actual driving not show. Maybe it's just me...
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...2gZuq5uRWvppEA

Old 11-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ love that video. Oldie but a goodie.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:26 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
When are we going to go film a version of this? I'll be the cameraman from the passenger seat

Quick Reply: Chris Harris driving the GT3RS 4.0