Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 PTS Ltd. No.181/600 Factory Collection

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura about

Bill

Old 10-30-2011, 07:26 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
That is sick!!! It looks great in meteor grey!! Very jealous.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice ! Thanx for sharing

Old 10-31-2011, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
that helmet is the perfect touch!!

Old 10-31-2011, 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
wow, this is amazing stuff michael, great stuff and congrats on the lovely RS!

Old 10-31-2011, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
There is nothing else to say that hasn't been said, that sir is amazing. Excellent move in completing the package with the amazing helmet.

Old 10-31-2011, 11:13 AM
lgl
Teamspeed Member
lgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura about
Do not know why but, missed the helmet design... Excellent. You've made it perfect. Hope to see you on tracks next spring.

Old 10-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Michael. I was in Stuttgart on the 27th as well....shame i didnt see you or your car there. Do you have any more photos from your time at Porsche and in Stuttgart?

Old 10-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Wow what a stunner! Fantastic spec all way through! Congrats

Old 10-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dear Temspeed Members

thank you so much again. I did enjoy your comments.

I drove from Zuffenhausen to Zürich in Switzerland to meet my brother Patric.
He's taking care of all of my cars. He protected the paint with Autobrill polish.
I don't know if you know this products but we testet every product in the market
before and we found that Autobrill is the best. Have a look at: lackversiegelung.ch (only german) or autobrill.ch (english as well). You can send Patric a E-Mail if you have questions to: lackversiegelung(at)me.com

He is a artist. The protection is perfect. You can feel and see it after.

It takes allmost 4 hours to do the procedure. enjoy the result.

I took the helmet on top so you can see how nice it look.

This was one of the first pictures after the paint of the car was protectet

The helmet matches so good.

But its not a sticker its all painted from Jens Munser jmd.de

I' ll register the car in Switzerland 11/01/2011. After I ll come back to you with some more pictures.
I' ll visit ANTperformance.ch 11/02/2011 to do a little upgrade.
I' ll be at Dijon 11/03/2011 to pick up my new race suits and factory visit of Stand21.
And I' ll send you some pictures of first track day in Monza 11/04/2011

Thanks for watching

Michael

Quick Reply: 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 PTS Ltd. No.181/600 Factory Collection