Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shark Werks Goes on US Tour with a New, Zany-Colored 2011 GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Congrats! Very nice RS; now why not make a detour & come up to Vancouver Canada?
We've got some incredible sushi up here...

Old 10-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, love the color combo.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Look forward to seeing pics of the journey. Beware of cold tires as temps are really dropping now. Also, are you guys going to put some sort of bra on it to protect the front end?

Old 10-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
EA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura about
One of the best PTS GT3 RS in the market. Congrats Sharky lets see how this turns out

Old 10-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats.. Can't wait to see what you guys do with this one!

Old 10-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
congrats. can't wait to see what you do with it!

Old 10-28-2011, 12:28 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Alex.

Please stop in Missouri on the way home and pick up a bottle of moonshine for me. I'm almost out.

Thanks. I'll come by the shop and pick it up.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:53 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Alex.............do not worry about the bugs you will kill on the way back, have got you covered.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Too cool to stop in Minneapolis, I see...

Congrats on the new RS purchase! It's a stunning color combo. Can't wait to see what you guys do with it!
Hehe no just the wrong tire set up Would love to go up and see you guys and Luis etc...

Originally Posted by DJ
So awesome Alex!!! Congrats to Geoffy for placing this RS in the best possibly home it could ever find with a nut job like Alex!
Thank you DJ and indeed the nutty car and I should go well together Geoff really was so genuinely happy for us! It's safe to say once he sent that picture there was no going back hah!

Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Congratulations in advance! Looking forward to your trip report and your impressions.
Thanks mate and we'll report along the way I know we've got some work ahead of us

Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
I saw that car up at Road America and it was gorgeous! Congrats!
Cool indeed a few folks did as I know they brought it out! I can't wait to see it in person.

Originally Posted by kylescwm

Congrats on the purchase. Looking forward to hearing that roar in Tulsa, OK!

You betchya!

Originally Posted by Marc
Yup I heard they raced it and did some jumps...hahahaha...then it was ready for delivery...
Haha good!

Originally Posted by bonehead
You swingin' by Southern Cali? Shoot across the I-10 from Phoenix. Would love to see that sucker in person.
We should be going that way pal... I'll keep you posted

Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Thank you, Alex, that means a lot!!! I can't wait to see the transformation from stock to SHARK, going to be awesome! The car couldn't be going to a better home, that's for sure.

The map is so cool! Love the GULF of Mexico haha
Glad you liked the map! And seriously thank you, I just wanted everyone to know whether forums members are on the East Coast, West Coast etc... they always out to check you guys out at Isringhausen! You guys seem to have all the cool cars but the people make it These days some dealerships get a bad rap but I think what you guys are doing in terms of forum and enthusiast support is keeping you in touch and ahead of the curve vs most

Originally Posted by Nan
Congrats! Very nice RS; now why not make a detour & come up to Vancouver Canada?
We've got some incredible sushi up here...
LOL Nan that might well be a good idea for summmer:P Brrr!

Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Congrats! Look forward to seeing pics of the journey. Beware of cold tires as temps are really dropping now. Also, are you guys going to put some sort of bra on it to protect the front end?
Thanks for the heads up and for sure we'll be careful. I've done Kermit through the snow and rain before and it was NOT fun! Luckily the fellas at Isringhausen had the car pre-wrapped with film so we're good mostly!

Originally Posted by EA67
One of the best PTS GT3 RS in the market. Congrats Sharky lets see how this turns out
Thanks mate we're going to play, play and play!

Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Alex.

Please stop in Missouri on the way home and pick up a bottle of moonshine for me. I'm almost out.

Thanks. I'll come by the shop and pick it up.
Haha I'll swap you for some of the finest teKILLA! Moonshine, daft color GT3RS, the deep south, two guys inside the car... I think we'll go down _really_ well

Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
Alex.............do not worry about the bugs you will kill on the way back, have got you covered.

Thanks Bob... she'll be needing a LOT of your special attention when she gets back. Kermit-style attention

Old 10-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
You crazy MOFO. Drive thru Dallas. Loudly. Full track or bypass?

Quick Reply: Shark Werks Goes on US Tour with a New, Zany-Colored 2011 GT3 RS