Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shark Werks Goes on US Tour with a New, Zany-Colored 2011 GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Dan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SharkWerks has a reputation beyond repute
We have the shiniest wing ever! Thanks Bob for the supreme job.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Mitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enough
Hey Alex, what a great thread on your road trip.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mitch@Premier Financial
Hey Alex, what a great thread on your road trip.
Mitch so glad to see you on here and I of course have to let everyone know that your company was absolutely fantastic to deal with We were lucky indeed. Isringhausen and Premier Financial together made for such a smooth ride! I honestly don't ever want to do another new car any other way heh

Old 12-01-2011, 02:33 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Mitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enoughMitch@Premier Financial will become famous soon enough
Thank you Alex. It was real pleasure dealing with you as well and I look forward to the next one.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharky
Mitch so glad to see you on here and I of course have to let everyone know that your company was absolutely fantastic to deal with We were lucky indeed. Isringhausen and Premier Financial together made for such a smooth ride! I honestly don't ever want to do another new car any other way heh
Three TS partners on one deal, working smoothly! The way it always should be! Well done you guys!

Actually 4, I forgot the EVOMS tune on the way home!!

Old 12-01-2011, 02:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Bob always cooks up a perfect job!

Old 12-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
If I could make a suggestion, you rock THESE while you drive THAT

Old 12-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mitch@Premier Financial
Thank you Alex. It was real pleasure dealing with you as well and I look forward to the next one.
Thank you Mitch. Honestly I was blown away with how straight forward, fun and not to mention FAST your company got things done. After going through that process I'll only be buying cars via you
Originally Posted by DJ
Three TS partners on one deal, working smoothly! The way it always should be! Well done you guys!

Actually 4, I forgot the EVOMS tune on the way home!!
Thank you sir. Indeed this has to be a TeamSpeed success story car eh? I mean where else do sponsors work together like that instead of against each other? Well done Darren you have a very good group of sponsors for this community

Originally Posted by 12:03
If I could make a suggestion, you rock THESE while you drive THAT

Haha ok now that those are bad ass!

Old 12-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Former Sponsor
Looks like we should be getting our first batch of coverage soon:P

Old 12-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Shark Werks Goes on US Tour with a New, Zany-Colored 2011 GT3 RS