Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shark Werks Invades Rennsport Reunion IV: Mega Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011 | 02:35 PM
|
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Shark Werks Invades Rennsport Reunion IV: Mega Pics

Shark Werks was out and about at Rennsport Reunion IV 2011 at Laguna Seca Raceway. We would like to thank Testjet (our 700hp 997TT customer) and Mother's for hosting us at their booth. For any Porsche enthusiast there was no better way to spend a weekend. The 991's were there as was the 918 but here's our story and we're sticking to it!

Arriving through the thick fog:

Our home for the day at our Mother's. I like the green grass it matches:

Next to a Shark Werked 700hp 997TT:

It's going to be a very good day...

Early morning stroll through the paddock:

No ciggies or alcohol for you!

Or you!

Look who rolls by:

And from behind:

Check out the suspension links!

And of course the shark fin:

There's two of them:

Another Gulf follows:

It might be valuable but it's got some battle scars as it's raced:

Even the pit crew is going all Steve McQueen:

Old 10-18-2011 | 02:35 PM
|
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of battle scars:

And now for the Martinis:

Got sponsors?

So cute!

It's early and I need a drink:

Coffee was really good from the caravan on the top right:

It's pretty windy:

There's door wedges and then there's Porsche Design ones:

Some French professor and part-time driver's car:

Obviously a smoker too!

Over to the stereo section now:

Who are ya?

You looking at my arse? 'Cos it's ok if you are:

Yes:

Widebody kit:

I don't want the one in the middle:

James' favorite Porsche: enter ze 904...

Hella cool:

Parking was tight!

Good thing some Porsches have Lambo doors!

Get that silly monster truck out of the way!

Nice party piece!

The poster:

The man (Patrick Long) talking to a Shark about SnowBoarder's 3.9L 997GT3 that he enjoyed driving the loop on:

No trophies were won but a good view was had:

SharkWerks still up on the podium still watching early AM practice

Taking a peak down into the pits:

The way of the future:

A look back:

Old 10-18-2011 | 02:36 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Cigarettes & Alcohol. These aren't Minichamps!

These boys weren't messing about. Last turn at Laguna and that could have been very expensive!

The winner...

We ship world-wide with Fedex or UPS. Perhaps we should look into DHL:

A lot of cup cars but this one sure was a looker:

The newer version:

Now for a relaxing time in the pit boxes:

The race weekend accessory kit:

Get out of the way!

I'm sorry but newer isn't better:

James would love to put a more powerful engine in this:

And this too!

There's too much to look at in one picture:

However the GT1 sure does catch the eye:

We have a winner for Livery right here. Genius!

More subtle smokers:

Sexy curves:

Got wing?

These Lambo doors are popular, even on the track!

Parade this!

No words necessary:

Team Shark Werks, look away from the Camera:

And if you got this far you'll notice we actually have shirts now:

Old 10-19-2011 | 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics. I have and wore one of those shirts on Saturday incase I saw you. I missed all the pics you took of my car? Or are you posting in another dedicated thread?

Old 10-19-2011 | 10:05 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Beyond sick great photos....where was Jerry? LOL

Old 10-19-2011 | 12:28 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Marc
Beyond sick great photos....where was Jerry? LOL
Hehe he was there actually... In a Cayenne driving around the paddock!
Originally Posted by GTCole
Nice pics. I have and wore one of those shirts on Saturday incase I saw you. I missed all the pics you took of my car? Or are you posting in another dedicated thread?
Missed you too man Really bummed my iphone ran out of juice by the time i got there. Everyone kept calling on the way lol! I've got a whole bunch more pix (3 other camers!) to go through hah!

Old 10-19-2011 | 02:22 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Alex, I got a bunch of shots of your beautiful GT3 RS. I'll post them up when I get to them. Wish we could have met up!

Old 10-19-2011 | 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The 908/2 and 917 look the best!

And what is the name of this one here?

Last edited by Carrera; 10-19-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-24-2011 | 06:52 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by atomic80
Hey Alex, I got a bunch of shots of your beautiful GT3 RS. I'll post them up when I get to them. Wish we could have met up!
Ah bummer it would have! And for sure post 'em up!

Originally Posted by Carrera
The 908/2 and 917 look the best!

And what is the name of this one here?

They do look great these cars... You mean the Abarth Carrera?