Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Future 4.0 King

Old 10-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GTCole
It's still in Germany. Hasn't left factory yet.
I got an email saying it fell off the boat, or port, or something.

Sorry to hear that. I think they are sending you a brown replacement.

-Troy

Old 10-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
I got an email saying it fell off the boat, or port, or something.

Sorry to hear that. I think they are sending you a brown replacement.

-Troy
LOL. Just so long as it's Mac Nut Metallic. My fav.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
LOL. Just so long as it's Mac Nut Metallic. My fav.
No, it was some kind of Diet Shasta Cream Soda color brown $#!t

-Troy

Old 10-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
No, it was some kind of Diet Shasta Cream Soda color brown $#!t

-Troy
My bad, cause I thought that Mac Nut Metallic looked real close to Diet Shasta Cream Soda brow $#!t

Old 10-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Bloody hell yes.. bloody hell.

Old 10-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enough
Please tell me it comes all nice, clean & smurfy without all the 4.0 graphics...

Old 10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DM993TT
Please tell me it comes all nice, clean & smurfy without all the 4.0 graphics...
IDK. I bitched up to the exact day they produced the car. They called and asked me to stop changing chit. I said OK. But I wasn't changing chit. I want them to do chit. So we will see how it comes. I bet the graphics have red. Which I will get off. But I told em 100 times I wanted black in place of all red.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DM993TT

+1!

Old 10-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
IDK. I bitched up to the exact day they produced the car. They called and asked me to stop changing chit. I said OK. But I wasn't changing chit. I want them to do chit. So we will see how it comes. I bet the graphics have red. Which I will get off. But I told em 100 times I wanted black in place of all red.
If you drive it fast enough the red will peel off...

Old 10-27-2011, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Also pushed hard about 6 month back to get black graphics but the official response from Germany was negative.

Only managed to have the lower part of the side mirrors in black.

This being said you might be more convincing

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Future 4.0 King