Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Autocar: GT3 RS vs MP4-12C

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Originally Posted by AlexG
But when the 458 did this lap time with Sport Auto, Ferrari had 4-5 mechanics there, and they even brought there own fuel.. Not sure if this was normal Michelin Pilot Sport since they also got several sets of tires.
Don't get me wrong, the Ferrari is a great, and very fast car, but I do not understand why they needed to bring a full crew to this test..
Wow..I didnt know this...Im like you..I dont like this cheating ..bringing their own fuel..Sport Auto should have refused that..thats ridicoulous...from where do you know this? sport auto alsways proclaims to a "neutral tester"..so far they have always kept that premise..more or less..

you drive a GT2RS?..much better car anyway..

Old 10-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Wow..I didnt know this...Im like you..I dont like this cheating ..bringing their own fuel..Sport Auto should have refused that..thats ridicoulous...from where do you know this? sport auto alsways proclaims to a "neutral tester"..so far they have always kept that premise..more or less..

you drive a GT2RS?..much better car anyway..
sorry - I just saw that you drive an GT2RS...wow man..best car ever..

I drove GT2RS no. 3XX a few weeks ago..see picture..

greetings & drive safely in the norvegian Winter..a country that I like a lot with beautiful nature..

Attached Images  

Last edited by jumping_horse; 10-12-2011 at 02:48 PM.