Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2 Future Value Predictions

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CPIGUY is an unknown quantity at this point
GT2 Future Value Predictions

Hi Guys:

I've kinda new to this board and appoligize if this subject has been discussed in the past.

I'm thinking of picking up a new GT2 to add to my small collection, and was wondering how you think it would do in depreciation/appriciation if I needed to sell her in a year. That wouldn't be the plan, but you never know, and it's been a while since I've been in the Porsche market.

I was also wondering what you think the current buy market is in California. In other words, how much over are most people paying?

Old 05-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome CPIGUY. I would think the GT2 would hold its value very well seeing how the United States are only getting 200. I have heard people paying $75,000 over sticker for them. Also I have seen them on ebay for about $275,000. Good luck with everything. Keep us updated!

Old 05-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I think it will hold real well, they did many revisions to make it more driver friendly to those who once thought it was out of control and too dangerous to drive. Not to mention the recent premiums with Porsche's this year and increased resale value, looks promising!

Old 05-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
You should be able to pick one up at around 40 north. My two pesos say it'll be around list, if you're lucky, next spring.