Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spotted the first GT3 RS 4.0 in Kuwait!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow! Great find and pics and thx for sharing. Wouldn't specced with red wheels but they look good

Old 10-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
SirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really nice
Looks good in black!

Old 10-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
like it in black!

Old 10-03-2011, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love the colour.. Something special. ;-)

Old 10-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by EA67
Unfortunately i didn't, i was too busy admiring the beauty of his beast

IMO red wheels look good and are quite refreshing compared to black/black

Old 10-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
s4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond repute
Love the red wheels.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
softarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Lumma
is the red wheels an option?

arent they only available in black,white and silver?

Beautiful mashallah
I tried to order red PTS wheels on my 4.0 and my dealer was not able to get it as an option. Maybe middle east money can move mountains.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura about
Ah, I see you found the thread !
Nice talking with you yesterday at C&O

Bill

Old 10-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
s4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by softarga
I tried to order red PTS wheels on my 4.0 and my dealer was not able to get it as an option. Maybe middle east money can move mountains.
You can always go to suncoast and pick up some red wheels or trade your black 4.0 wheels with some willing 3.8'ers that have red wheels