Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Member AlexG takes to the "Ring"

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 12:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Member AlexG takes to the "Ring"

Member AlexG takes to the "Ring"

Teamspeed.com member AlexG tackles the Nürburgring

The final stage of the VLN endurance racing championship Nürburgring that began with the 43rd ADAC Barbarossapreis, took place on 24th September. Arno Klasen may have celebrated his 25th overall win at this race but it sure is nice to report that one of our very own was tearing it up at the famous track as well!

Victory or defeat in the endurance racing series is determined on the basis of a successful formula as the number of points awarded depends on the number of participants in the respective classes. 80 percent of the races organized will be taken into account for the classification. It is hence extremely important to score eight top results to be on top of the podium at the end of the year. For more information on this result and the source of the original text follow on through to vln.de.

Member AlexG reports to us in his words:
We were three drivers in the team and in the qualifying we ended up on the 28th place, but in the race we came in as number 18 of about 170 cars. In SP7 class where we drive, it said it would be 11 cars, and we came 5th. But at least 3 of those cars crashed during the Friday practice.

The conditions was nice, dry all the time, not like the previous race I did (VLN 7) when it was the worst nightmare with wet/dry/wet/dry/wet/dry all the time! You can find more info about the races here: VLN Langstreckenmeisterschaft Nürburgring

This was my 5th race this season, and my 3rd finish. I crashed in VLN 7 in the bottom of Fuchsröhre when my rear right tyre blew up in 250 Km/t.. But, no damage on me, and not too bad with the car !

Anyway, I highly recommend that more people try racing at the Nurburgring as it is the most challenging track in the world! Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Frozenspeed for the images below:

Attached Images         
Old 09-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
AlexG is the man!

Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Very Cool!

Old 09-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cool. Btw is a GT3 Cup??

Old 09-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Scenery is amazing!

That must be a blast! Respect.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Have you been to the Ring Mike ?

Old 09-28-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Have you been to the Ring Mike ?
As a spectator only sadly. My next visit will make room for this for sure!

Old 09-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
As a spectator only sadly. My next visit will make room for this for sure!
Cool. Hit me up when you're planning to come down here

Old 09-29-2011, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
lovely..........

Old 09-29-2011, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
wow...

Quick Reply: Member AlexG takes to the "Ring"