Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F50 arrived today !

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
WOWOW!!! Absolutely stunning garage!! Enjoy in the best of health my friend.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
hsjsdjkkjldfjkdsbjfds......I'm in loss of words! amazing Jas, love the pictures. LOVE the carrera gt with the gt3 rs!

Old 05-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Doc. for realizing your dream and then acting.. She is a beauty for sure!!

Can you imagine what these two germans are saying in the garage about another Italian in the house!!

Old 05-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
I looove the mesh back. It's like a see-through bra lol.

Old 05-18-2008, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Everything i was thinking has already been said in this thread.........but add another congrats in there from me!

I love the pic with the CGT and the RS sitting there. Reminds me of those rental car commericals where the peoples daily cars are "talking" about how they are jealous of the cars the people rent while away on vacation.....

Old 05-18-2008, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
911-GT3 is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats

Old 05-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Jaber in the highest order for your newest acquistion. The one item that was burning in the back of my head is, "is he planning to get an Enzo to complete the collection?"

Any plans for that? Granted it's probably of a somewhat different pedigree but still nonetheless one of Ferrari's finest in the modern sense.

Thank you for including us Teamspeeders.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Congratulations Jaber in the highest order for your newest acquistion. The one item that was burning in the back of my head is, "is he planning to get an Enzo to complete the collection?"

Any plans for that? Granted it's probably of a somewhat different pedigree but still nonetheless one of Ferrari's finest in the modern sense.

Thank you for including us Teamspeeders.
I don't know about the Enzo but Jas was thinking about this car(F50) for sometime I think the next could be a classic car but I am not sure

Jaber

Old 05-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, you're Jaber and he's Jas? Okay, oops...I got you two mixed up. Sorry about that. Congratulations to you, Jas.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Wait, you're Jaber and he's Jas? Okay, oops...I got you two mixed up. Sorry about that. Congratulations to you, Jas.
No stress we are all Brothers my friend

Quick Reply: F50 arrived today !