Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally got it! My GT3 RS 4.0 is here!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
A bitch to keep clean, though. Good for being a garage queen, but not so good as a driver's car. Certainly looks different than any other car's wheel.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:59 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
any updates on it?

how has the 4.0 experience been so far?

Old 03-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Hi Terence,

Congratulations..what a garage you have now..I would be sleeping in there and not in my bed anymore

I also have a 997.2 GT3..but compared to a 4.0 its still a big step..

PS: I'm surprised that you say the 458 is always quicker everywhere...you're the first one who is saying this..the impression I have when I drove for example the Mclaren is that (like with the 458) that its a bit more of an play-station car..but that it must be light-years ahead of a 997 GT2 (RS)..but its not. On the contrary I would say..what I'm trying to say, the 458 gives you maybe the impression that its so much faster..but when you bring out the lap time calculator..things can change.

Anyway, enjoy your beast..and feed it well!